Korean Venison cauliflower rice bowl, good low-carb dinner choice.
- 1 lb ground meat (Beef/deer/elk)
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 Cauliflower head
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame (or chopped carrots)
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- To start, chop cauliflower head into quarters, chop and remove large chunks of stem. Place cauliflower in blender and run until cauliflower is rice grain size.
- Put olive oil in a pan on med/high heat; throw in garlic for 1-2 minutes; then add ground meat and cook until brown
- While meat is cooking, make sauce, add brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, pepper flakes and pepper into a small saucepan. Cook on medium heat until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Add sauce to browned meat and simmer low heat while preparing rest of meal
- In medium saucepan, put cauliflower rice and half can of coconut milk and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, until coconut milk fully absorbed by cauliflower rice.
- While cooking cauliflower rice, use steamer pot or medium pot to steam or light boil edamame (carrots) and broccoli until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Place cauliflower rice in a bowl, 1 cup equals a serving, add a serving of ground meat (4-6 ounces) on top and then add broccoli and edamame/carrots on top. Serve
Comments will be approved before showing up.