Great tasting, protein packed waffle to add to your breakfast menu!
- 1 Scoop Casein Protein
- 2 Tbl Pancake/Waffle mix of your choice
- (Hungary Jack Gluten Free Funfetti Pancake Mix)Found in the gluten free section of walmart
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbl Almond Milk
- ¼ Cup Water
- Splash Vanilla
- Mix eggs, almond milk, water, and vanilla in a medium bowl until combined.
- Next add protein powder and pancake mix until a smooth mix forms(add more water if needed).
- Heat waffle iron to high heat. Once ready add mixture and cook for 5-10 mins depending on iron.
- Mixture for 1 square(4) waffle iron, split for round waffle irons.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.